RVM1600 Fishfinder Module with RealVision Max
The next generation of DownVision, SideVision, 3D, and conventional CHIRP sonar, RealVision MAX, delivers vivid sonar imagery and fish targets like never before. RealVision MAX starts with all-new high-performance RealVision CHIRP transducers, upgraded with larger elements and increased power output for extended-range performance. Next, RealVision MAX signal processing and faster ping rates improve visual fidelity and target identification. With RealVision MAX, the structure is more recognizable, and the most elusive fish are easily identifiable with high-contrast RealVision MAX sonar color palettes.
- RayNet network compatible with all Axiom displays running LightHouse 4.3 or higher
- Employs the same RealVision MAX sonar technology built into the new Axiom 2 Pro RVM chartplotters
- RealVision MAX sonar processing, combined with faster ping rates, delivers superior fish finding in CHIRP, Side, Down, and RealVision channels.
- RealVision MAX high contrast color palettes provide better visibility of fish and structure.
- The more powerful 600-watt traditional CHIRP frequency of RealVision MAX transducers provides a deeper sonar range, reducing the need for additional transducers.
- RealVision 3D provides accurate target location to help pinpoint that elusive wreck or set up the perfect drift.
- Support for 1kW Airmar CHIRP transducers enables fishing in waters up to 3,000ft (914 meters).
- CHIRP DownVision® delivers a photo-like fish finder view of the world beneath your boat. See bottom structures and fish targets with amazing detail.
- CHIRP SideVision® sonar expands your underwater horizon with full port and starboard coverage of fish, bait, and underwater structure. See further and see more fish than traditional side scanning sonars.
- RealVision MAX 3D fish finder lets anglers see below, behind, and to the sides of the boat. Get a new perspective of the underwater world that simplifies locating and staying on structure
RealVision MAX Transducers:
RealVision MAX transom mount and through hull transducer provide DownVision™, SideVision™, 600-Watt High CHIRP, and 3D sonar capability to the RVM1600. RealVision MAX transducers feature a built-in attitude and heading reference system (AHRS) for stabilizing 3D sonar imagery and automatically compensating for vessel motion. A fast-response built-in water temperature sensor provides quick and accurate sea temperature readings.
What's In The Box?
- RVM1600 3D CHIRP sonar module
- Power cable 1.5 m (4.9 ft)
- RayNet (female) to RayNet (female) network cable 2 m (6.6 ft)
- Mounting screws M4.5 x 20 (x 4)